The Venus Project
– installation project with statues in rural villages in Cyprus made from the trash collected from a near by water stream. Artist/researcher. Marathasa valley, Cyprus, 2017. Documentation coming up.
The Country Of Thousands Of Fakes
– Hanna Kaisa Vainio “Finland is known as the country of forests and thousands of lakes. Finland’s surface area (about 300 000km2 ) is 71% is forest. But less than 5% of the forest is in natural condition, not controlled and modified by man. The rest is fields of trees. Grown and calculated for the benefit of the forest industry.” Collaborator. Barcelona, 2015.
– performance and installation on primitivism and capitalism by Meri Hietala. Collaborator. Barcelona, 2015. Link to project here.
– collaboration project of contemporary environmental art. Video art/documentation director. Helsinki, Pescaria, Venice biennial, 2009-2010.
– collaboration project with environmental artist Vera Kowazevska. Video installation/photography/performance. Biennial of Young Artists in Europe, Bari, 2008.
– environmental video art project. Video installation. Helsinki, 2008.
– workshop series of conceptual environmental art practices. Co-coordinator. Cambridge University, 2007.